The blockchain gaming sector exploded in recent months. It’s red hot right now in 2022 – over the past year, the number of blockchain games doubled. In the first half of 2021 during the bull run of that year, blockchain gaming companies raised over $476 million. Interest in play to earn crypto games is high into 2022.
The gaming crypto niche combines two interesting industries – video games and the world of cryptocurrencies. This review covers the best gaming crypto coins, where to find these digital assets and the why you should invest in gaming coins.
The 10 Best Gaming Crypto Coins to Buy Right Now 1. Lucky Block (LBLOCK) 2. ApeCoin (APE) 3. Decentraland (MANA) 4. The Sandbox (SAND) 5. Axie Infinity (AXS) 6. Enjin Coin (ENJ) 7. Gala Games (GALA) 8. Star Atlas (ATLAS) 9. Yield Guild Games (YGG) 10. Gods Unchained (GODS)
1. Lucky Block (LBLOCK) LBLOCK is a crypto gaming asset that facilitates Lucky Block blockchain transactions and it is considered by many as the next cryptocurrency to explode this year. The crypto asset is considered to be one the best gaming cryptos to invest in due to its applications in the gaming industry.
2. ApeCoin (APE) APE is an ERC20 governance and utility token used to manage the Apecoin ecosystem. The crypto asset ranks as one of the top crypto gaming coins and was created to incentivise and empower the decentralised community.
3. Decentraland (MANA) Decentraland is a 3D virtual reality platform that enables artists and creators to interact with each other while sharing and monetising their content. The platform was built for creators, businesses and individuals looking for an artistic medium or a source of entertainment.
4. The Sandbox (SAND) The Sandbox is a virtual gaming platform that onboards gamers to play and win prizes. The platform combines the unique features of DAOs and NFTs to create a decentralised ecosystem for gaming enthusiasts.
5. Axie Infinity (AXS) Axie Infinity is one of the best gaming platforms to come aboard the crypto space. The platform is a blockchain-based trading and battling game partially owned and operated by its players. The crypto game offers players the opportunity to purchase, collect and trade the game’s creatures, known as Axies. Axies are variants and can take many forms, with more than 500 body parts available.
7. Gala Games (GALA) Gala Games aims to give gamers control over their games. The platform is focused on using blockchain technology to introduce creative thinking to games. This is done to give users control over their games and in-game assets.
8. Star Atlas (ATLAS) Star Atlas is a multiplayer online game that is played in the virtual gaming metaverse. The game, which is part strategy, combines different genres. This requires players to develop tactical plans of action to interact with other factions. The fundamental gameplay pillars are deep space exploration, combat, and building space stations and ships.
9. Yield Guild Games (YGG) Yield Guild Games is a decentralised autonomous organization (DAO) that invests in virtual NFTs. YGG, the DAO’s token, is regarded as one of the best gaming crypto coins.